Warranty and Instructions
WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- For household use only.
- Place your StoveGuard product on your stove with the sticker facing up.
- For our more rough and tough StoveGuard users, we offer a (1) one-year warranty for StoveGuard Lite only for $9.99 (StoveGuard Premium comes with a free (1) one-year warranty). For more information, please use the “contact us” link at the bottom of our homepage (stoveguard.com).
- While our stove protectors, oven liners, and grill liners are very durable, they do not last forever. Proper use of our products includes hand washing in the sink with soap and water, and not using harsh chemical cleaners. Washing in the dishwasher may shorten the useful life of your StoveGuard, GrillGuard, and OvenGuard.
- Protect your StoveGuard stovetop protector—using with high heat under a griddle or an oversized pan may create a heat trap, resulting and burning and ruining the stovetop protector.
- If you have a gas stove, make sure the burner flames are working properly and are not burning near the surface of your stove—they should be burning pointing upward. Defective burner flames can damage your stovetop protector. If the flames are not evenly burning upward, simply clean your stove burners, following your stove manufactures guidelines.
- StoveGuard, OvenGuard, and GrillGuard products are made from Teflon coated fiberglass. Under extreme heat, Teflon coated products like pots, pans, self-cleaning ovens, and your stovetop protector, may produce fumes. Inhalation of these fumes can cause some people to temporary early feel ill. Do not place birds near these products when in use as they are very sensitive to fumes which may be fatal for birds.
- This product is for use as follows: StoveGuard is intended for gas-powered or electric household and RV stove appliances; OvenGuard is intended for household ovens; GrillGuard is intended for household outdoor grills. Use only as intended. These products may not be used for any other cooking appliance or device other than those mentioned above.
- This product may not be used for commercial use or on any commercial grade stoves or appliances.
- This product is intended to assist in the cleanup of normal cooking debris on a household stove (or oven, or grill) and is not intended to protect the user from burn or a fire hazard caused by normal use of the purchaser’s stove itself.
- Keep this product out of reach of children under 12 years of age. Children shall not play with his stovetop protector or any other StoveGuard, OvenGuard, or GrillGuard product.
- This product may be cleaned by hand in a household sink using warm water and soap. It is not intended for cleaning or washing in a residential or commercial grade dishwasher or appliance that may submit it to temperatures in excess of household sink faucet temperatures.
- This product is not intended for use in a microwave.
- The surface of the product may become hot during use.
- Because the product may become hot during and after used, you should exercise care in handling and allow for a brief cooling off period before handling.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged.
- Do not use the product in a fireplace, hearth, for outdoor campfires, or large capacity or commercial grills.
- During use, some surface areas may be exposed due to smaller burners on some models. Therefore, be careful as cooking debris may collect on the stove surface itself.
- This product should only be used on the surface of the stove appliance model or appliance for which the product was purchased and intended for normal use.
- Do not use the stovetop protector or any other StoveGuard, OvenGuard, or GrillGuard products for any purpose other than cooking food.
- Do not use this stovetop protector, oven liner, or grill liner in combination with any other protective device, spray, or chemicals as they may compromise the product and may result in harm to the user.
LIMITED WARRANTY (U.S. AND CANADA ONLY)
Your StoveGuard, OvenGuard, and GrillGuard is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal home use for up to 30-days from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This limited guarantee does not apply to any product that has been modified, altered in any way, or damaged due to improper use. We will replace any defective products for up to 30-days from the date of purchase with proof of purchase and photo proof of the purchased product, after an assessment by us that the product has not been damaged, modified, or altered. There is no replacement for normal wear and tear.
This warranty excludes damages caused by accident, misuse or abuse, including damage by overheating as a result of misuse of the product or neglect, and it does not apply to scratches, stains, discoloration or damage arising from misuse of the product to any stove, oven, grill, countertop, dishwasher, or any surface. The warranty does not cover commercial use of the product or use on commercial grade stoves and appliances.
Our liability will under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by you for the product. We will not under any circumstances be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages or losses. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the proceeding limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty does not apply to products damaged during shipping. If the product is damaged during shipping, report it immediately and keep all packaging until it is inspected by StoveGuard.